2019 02 10 Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2019
Celebrating the very best in food photography and film from around the world, the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year competition for 2019 is open to both professionals and non professionals, offering entrants 23 categories from which to submit their very best work!
For further information please visit the competition website and our recent news post.
This competition meets all the standards set out in the Artists Bill of Rights
Competitions which meet all the standards set out in the Artists Bill of Rights do not do any of the following -
- claim copyright
- claim exclusive use
- seek waiving of moral rights
- fail to give a credit for all free usage
- add, alter, or remove metadata from submissions
- seek usage rights other than for promoting the contest and no other purpose. Note that a book, posters, cards, or a calendar are seen as legitimate ways of promoting the contest and defraying costs
- seek free usage rights in excess of 5 years
- use the submissions commercially without the entrant's agreement, and such commercial usage is to be subject to a freely negotiated license independently of the competition.
- make it a condition of winning that an entrant must sign a commercial usage agreement
- fail to publish all documents on the competition website that an entrant may have to sign
- fail to name the judges for this or last year's competition
- fail to explicitly state all the organisations who will acquire rights to the submissions
- set a closing date more than 18 months after the contest launch date
- fail to make clear statements of rights claimed and how submissions are used.
© Bill of Rights Supporters Group
The above text may be reproduced providing a link is given to the Artists Bill of Rights.
Organisations who would like to be promoted as a Bill of Rights Supporter and have their competitions promoted on the Rights On List can use this contact form. One of the campaign team will get in touch with you.